Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Encouragement

There are SO many BFP's on the TTTC board this week. It is so amazing to see such blessings being bestowed on women who have never lost their faith that their time will come too. If anything, I'm learning that I have patience I never knew I had. Their stories offer so much hope and encouragement that I often find it hard to get down since I know there are so many others to hold me up through their wisdom. I'm so glad I found that board, I would be lost without reading it!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Keep the faith! We will all be Mom's some day. Whether it's through IVF, Egg Donation, Sperm Donation, Embryo Donation or adoption. My yours be a quick journey!!! I added you to my blogs list so I can keep up with your story. Good Luck!!!

(((Hugs)))
Christine