Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sneak peek!



I'm so behind on my blog!  I apologize!  I've got a ton going on right now with work and life and I have a million things I need to blog about.  Fear not, I'll play some catchup this week and will have a few recaps and thoughts.  Stay tuned!  For now, how about just a few photos of Jude at his first birthday party last weekend at Mama's Pizza with the family.  It was a very informal night with grandparents, uncles, and cousins with some pizza and birthday cake.  He wasn't sure about it at first.....but then a whole sugary world opened up for him!  Enjoy and I'll be talking to you all again very soon!


What the....?  Hmmmm...

I'm not sure about this.  Not sure at all.

Here, Dad, try some first, make sure it's not poison.

Oh MAN, how come I've never had this before!



1 comment:

mrsolsenk12 said...

Those pictures are so cute! It looks like a lot of fun. So sad that we had to miss it but we will see you guys when we get back next week.