Friday, August 27, 2010

Jude's Words And Delicacies

So I don't forget, I like to make a post every few months of all of the words Jude says and all of the foods he loves and hates since I know pretty soon, there will be too many on each list to keep track.

Words:
Mama
Dada
More
Yup
Dog
Banana
Puppy
Cat
Kitty
Hat
Bellybutton
Book
Go
Hello
Milk
Shoe
And there are plenty more words that he has made up for things that I have no idea how to spell.  :)

In regards to food, I'm super lucky:  I don't have a picky eater.  He LOVES veggies- the greener the better.  He doesn't dislike much, and the ones he doesn't like, I sort of agree with him since they are foods of a questionable texture.  Maybe the universe is giving me a non-picky toddler to make up for the fact that he woke up every 1-2 hours a night for the first 10 months.  He'll have an occasional fickle day where he turns up his nose at all of the faves and will only settle for macaroni and cheese or toast, but those are really rare.  Regardless, I realize I'm lucky and I'm grateful!

Foods Jude loves (the favorites):
Pears
Peaches
Zucchini/Squash
Cucumbers
Tomatoes
Pizza (who doesn't?)
Cheese
Crackers
Cheerios
Bread (let's be honest, Jude hasn't met a carb he didn't love)
Yogurt
Sweet Potatoes
Oatmeal
Peas!!
Carrots
Spinach
Green peppers
Salsa (mild of course)
Beans (black, pinto, baked- whatever)
Veggie Burgers
Lettuce
Raisins
Avocado
Veggie Eggrolls
Scrambled eggs
Toast
Pancakes
Macaroni and Cheese
Noodles with olive oil and garlic
Tofu
Frozen yogurt
Green beans
Mozzarella sticks
Tuna Salad
Onions
Mushrooms
Fish
Hashbrowns
Hummus
Potato Salad

Foods Jude hates:
Mandarin oranges
Mashed Potatoes (?!?!?)
Blueberries
Raspberries
String cheese
Cole Slaw

No comments: