Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Working on that new body

Well, I've taken greater steps at becoming healthier.  I've cut 99% of the crap out of my diet and really focusing on wholesome and organic foods to feed myself and subsequently my baby.  On one of my favorite blogs, Le Petit Owlet, she writes about all the benefits of juicing and got to try out The Healthy Juicer.  Reading about this awesome contraption on their website has me convinced not only of the benefits of juicing, but also of wheatgrass!  On all the research I've done throughout the years on PCOS and infertility in general, I've heard of the amazing benefits of wheatgrass on egg quality, but had no idea all the other added ones such as organ detoxification and immune system boosting.  I'm sold!  I'll be adding wheatgrass to my Whole Foods grocery list from now on.  Maybe I'll even be able to win the Healthy Juicer since Le Petit Owlet is giving it away on her blog!  Check it out!  :)

No comments: