Friday, April 1, 2011

6 Weeks Pregnant

How far along: 6 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 0
Maternity clothes: No

Stretch marks: No

Sleep: Meh. I'm already having to pee a TON (damn uterus growing and blood volume doubling) so I get up 1-2 times in the middle of the night.
Best moment this week: Feeling RLP (round ligament pains).  I know, it's silly, but it is a sign that everything is progressing so I'll take it!
Movement: None
Food cravings: I think it's more aversion-inspired than craving per se, but the last few nights only noodles with olive oil or mac-n-cheese sounded even slightly appetizing.
Gender: No clue - my instincts say boy.
Labor Signs: None

Belly Button in or out: In

What I miss: Energy

What I am looking forward to: First ultrasound is next Thursday, April 7!

Milestones: Heartbeat starts this week!!

No comments: