Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hell Froze Over!

This is a follow up to my picky eating post below.  I would just like to report what Jude happily ate for dinner last night:

Whole wheat pita squares with HUMMUS
Green beans
Fresh pineapple slices

Hummus?  Really Jude?  I was ecstatic (but I couldn't let him see that).  After eating two squares of pita-hummus, he then told me he wanted peanut butter on his other two.  Okay, I can live with that.  Yay for improvements (maybe).  He also just could've been really hungry from our long walk around the neighborhood before dinner.  Regardless, it was very exciting.  Fingers crossed we're over the hump.

Maybe he traded in the picky eating for sleep issues.  The last few nights, he has woken up in the middle of the night and STAYED awake for an hour or two.  He is such a stinker...and I'm a walking zombie.

1 comment:

Rachel Neil said...

I've liked reading about your little adventures.