Thursday, April 14, 2011

9 Weeks

Far Along: 9 weeks 3 days


How Big is The Baby: The size of a green olive


Total Weight Gain: 0


Maternity Clothes: None yet


Sleep: Gee, I can't get enough of it.  On the weekends, I've been known to nap when Jude naps.  I usually fall asleep around 10 pm but that's after dozing off and on since 8 pm.  :)  I'm hoping this extreme fatigue ends soon.


Gender:  Unknown (I have a strong suspicion we are having another boy, though)


Movement: None that I can feel yet!


Food Cravings: Salads


What I Miss: Having energy!




What I'm looking forward to: Finding out if Bug is a he or a she!  Ending the general morning sickness crap


Milestones: Getting closer to the end of the first trimester!  Maybe then I'll think about publishing these pregnancy posts and coming out of the closet.  ;)


Symptoms: Extreme fatigue, nausea, MAJOR food aversions

No comments: