Monday, April 19, 2010

10 months!

My newborn is 10 months old!  I really can't believe Jude is creeping along to a year old.  It's just too much to take.  Our neighbor has a 5 month old and she brought him over in the yard while we were grilling out tonight and it's just getting so hard for me to even remember him being so small!  I now understand why people get baby fever BAD when they're little ones encroach upon a year.  No worries, I don't have baby fever.  Yet.  Even if I did, I'm still breastfeeding and my body is so stupid that I'm sure we'll need treatments again and that's a no-no while BFing.  Anyways, time for the list of Jude's stats and likes/dislikes.  Here we go!

10 MONTH STATS
Weight: 20.5 lbs (40th percentile)
Height: 28.5 in (50th percentile)
Head: 17 3/4 in (50th percentile)

LIKES:
Playing with bouncy balls, plastic balls, actually any ball.
When his Mama walks into a room.
Cars.
Crawling while scooting something along the floor with his hand.
Fruit.
Hats.
Sunglasses.
Shopping.
Llama Llama Red Pajama and The Very Hungry Caterpillar books.
Anything Dr. Seuss.
His daycare teachers.
Seeing his friends at school.
Feeding himself.
Pizza crusts.
Taking items out of something.  (i.e. taking folded laundry out of the basket, taking all of the toys out of his toybox)


DISLIKES:
Sitting in grass.
A statue of Jesus at my parents house.
Being handed to someone new before he can get acclimated to them first.
Pretty much any green veggie.
Getting into his carseat.
When Mama leaves the room.

1 comment:

mrsolsenk12 said...

they are growing too fast huh. It is just nuts. It sounds like he has some great likes. I see that he is feeding himself. I told you he would get to it when he was ready. Great job Jude!!